Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday Funday! What my family does together...

My family and I went to the Leu Garden's Plant Sale on Sunday.  This has become an annual event for us (my son and I have gone the last 3 years, this year we got dad to go with us!)... We bought 4 new plants there for the yard.  One is called a 'donkey' or 'mule' ear...











Another is a Ponytail Palm... 












The succulent is a hens and chicks I'm told and the other I don't know the name but it was good in full sun and bloomed white flowers... 







After that our son went to the movies with a friend while my husband and I continued on to the Central Florida Home and Garden show.  It was at the convention center.  Allot of vendors selling knives and cookware, but we did find a guy that we'll use for a storage unit in the new shed and a local landscaper that was really nice.  All in all it was an awsome day for us and the home improvement plans!

2 comments:

Hannah Braden said...

Gorgeous plants! I'm bummed that I didn't make it to the leu gardens sale...

Paulita said...

jealous too